That's a true parody based on a true story!
Nice flash! Both Jebediah and Mini Rasputin got burned becoming ashes in the end. Nice story!
Wow you're right! This game can be useful to improve coordination! 10 stars, 5 vote points.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Well.. the boss level was too hard; the ED-209 is very strong and I got defeated confronting that big machine. Hope you can make sequel of this game, based from RoboCop 2 or RoboCop 3.
The targets aren't hard to hit.. but..
- Should have 3 stages.
Stage 1: The first has you on a speeder bike shooting other stormtroopers.
Stage 2: The second has you moving on foot shooting stormtroopers while providing cover for your allies as they get to the Shield Generator.
Stage 3: Boss fight against an AT-ST walker.
- Try to give difficulties for the player.
- An ending after Stage 3 was completed, where the Shield Generator explodes and eventually destroyed the forest of Endor. (Because the game was set on Endor.)
- Includes music, which was based on John Williams' score on Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.
- Needs victory conditions for the stages.
Stage 1: Destroyed all Imperial speeder bikes.
Stage 2: Your allies managed to get inside the Shield Generator.
Stage 3: The AT-ST was destroyed.
- Allows you to move freely like a first-person shooter.
These improvements are given because I want this game to be movie-like.
Just that, yeah.
If you can tell me, Armored Armadillo is from where? What Mega Man X game?
Hey nice too!
The reds are hiding in the bushes... hehe.
HOW DID YOU KNOW!?!?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.