Wow you're right! This game can be useful to improve coordination! 10 stars, 5 vote points.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Well.. the boss level was too hard; the ED-209 is very strong and I got defeated confronting that big machine. Hope you can make sequel of this game, based from RoboCop 2 or RoboCop 3.
The targets aren't hard to hit.. but..
- Should have 3 stages.
Stage 1: The first has you on a speeder bike shooting other stormtroopers.
Stage 2: The second has you moving on foot shooting stormtroopers while providing cover for your allies as they get to the Shield Generator.
Stage 3: Boss fight against an AT-ST walker.
- Try to give difficulties for the player.
- An ending after Stage 3 was completed, where the Shield Generator explodes and eventually destroyed the forest of Endor. (Because the game was set on Endor.)
- Includes music, which was based on John Williams' score on Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi.
- Needs victory conditions for the stages.
Stage 1: Destroyed all Imperial speeder bikes.
Stage 2: Your allies managed to get inside the Shield Generator.
Stage 3: The AT-ST was destroyed.
- Allows you to move freely like a first-person shooter.
These improvements are given because I want this game to be movie-like.
Somehow reminds me of Star Wars Trilogy Arcade. Time to do a Death Star run!
Thanks for this nice soundboard! I loved the movie! "I knew it! I'm surrounded by Assholes!" - Dark Helmet
- The tanks should be M1 Abrams instead of M4 Sherman and Panzer VI Tiger.
The tanks aren't accurate, just that. this game was still good to play. So... how old are you, actually? I WILL not believe if you're 80 years old, that sounded stupid.
The latest of the Hikouki series, eh? Nice, but the first level were even hard!
Sorry about that. I made it more difficult for players that said that the previous games were too easy. I guess that I overdid it?
My next game will be the prequel of Arian Starfighter.
The game seems to get even more harder.. but the story's OK!
Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it!
A little easier than the first game, but the final boss is still unbeatable.
The game's final boss was so hard to defeat!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.